- Independent K-8 school founded in 1975
- Welcomes families from all faith traditions, or none
- K-8 enrollment - 360 students
- School begins at 8:30 a.m. for Grades K-5 and at 8:25 a.m. for 6-8.
- Please arrive early. Children who run around before school and connect with classmates are better prepared for the classroom!
- K-1 2:30 p.m.
- 2-3 3:00 p.m.
- 4-5 3:15 p.m.
- 6, 7, 8 3:30 p.m.
- Before Care begins at 7:30 a.m.
- After School Program ends at 6 p.m.
- Faculty and staff - 72 full- and part-time
- Student to teacher ratio - 8.5:1
- Percentage of students of color - 61%
- Tuition Assistance awards - $2.2 million in 2013-2014
- Percentage of students who receive Tuition Assistance - 50%
- Mailing address: St. Paul's Episcopal School, 116 Montecito Ave., Oakland, CA 94610
- Main phone number: 510.285.9600
- Winner of 2004 Leading Edge Award from the National Association of Independent Schools
- Integrated academics across disciplines
- Outstanding music program
- Spanish K-8
- Nationally recognized Service Learning program
- Performing Arts, Music, and Art K-8
- Geometry - Grade 8
- Interfaith Chapel presentations
- Athletic teams Grades 6-8 - cross country, flag football, basketball, volleyball, Ultimate Frisbee
Faculty and Staff Directory